At the moment, we have no puppies available and no plans to breed a litter this year, however we would be more than willing to refer you to other breeders who might have pups available.
- We use only AKC registered, performance tested, health tested, DNA profiled stock to parent our litters.
- We produce a litter only when we desire a puppy for our own enjoyment. We do not breed for the sole purpose of supplying the wholesale market. Our pups are never sold through pet stores.
- We welcome prospective homes who are willing to be placed on our waiting list and encourage interested parties to join our list early and stay in frequent contact in order to avoid disappointment.
- Interested parties are invited to contact us with a self-introduction to open a dialog.
Breeders who have or are expecting puppies soon are listed here for the convenience of those looking for pups:
- Helen Ferguson, Ontario, Canada, 416-435-4289 firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Litter whelped on February 10th, 2015 in Ontario, Canada. Click here for more information.)
- Phoebe J Booth, Shamasan Whippets, Redding, CT Shamasan@aol.com.
(Click to see announcement for litter due in March, 2015.)
- Shirley Cooney, Abbey Whippets, Douglas, MA, 508-476-7558
If you contact a breeder listed on this page, please tell them you saw their name listed on this website. Do NOT tell them that I personally referred you. Be advised that whippet breeders will check your references and you may look foolish if I say I've never heard of you.
Referrals are made without endorsement of either buyer or seller. Buyers and sellers are encouraged to do their own fact-checking regarding each others' qualifications before entering into a purchase agreement.