Wheatland Amur JC, WRCH|
(Windyglen's PDQ RCH, SORC x Wheatland Frankie Sue SRCH-II, SORC, ARM)
Back to Top
- On March 15th, 2014, we lost sweet Amur to age-related problems. It is so hard to lose the old ones as their sweetness ripens as they age.
- Amur enjoyed her retirement lounging in any available patch of sunlight.
- She completed her sprint racing championship (WRCH) and was National Championship-pointed during her race career.
- Despite her diminutive height, Amur won win race after race by virtue of her superior box break.
- Dam of a litter of 8 fine pups by Ringdove Rasputin in 2004.
- Named for the Siberian or Amur tiger (Panthera tigris altaica).
- DNA-profiled and is a carrier of the Myostatin Deficiency mutation (N/B) and also carries color dilution (Dd).
- Health records available through The Whippet Health Foundation Database
Back to Top
|Pedigree of Wheatland Amur|
Ringdove Black Tuxedo
Flyer of the Crackerjacks
Windyglen's Spuds McKinsey
Wheatland Frankie Sue
Besaps Cockeymoor Queeny
WR's Crystal Summer Energy
Regalstock Amberwood Tetrarch
Regalstock Mean Machine
|This pedigree was generated by thewhippetarchives.net|