Can. CH Clearhounds Lolita CRX2, OTR|
(Wheatland Bengal WRCHX, SORC4, SC, ROM x Can CH Clearhounds Inka FCHX, CRX, OTRM)
- Lolita is the product of a visionary breeding between a record-breaking race dog and a top champion show bitch. As such, she not only has the beauty of her dam, but is also a talented runner.
- To our knowledge, this is the only whippet breeding in the past decade blending racing and show lines which has produced a conformation champion.
- At the 2005 Canadian National Specialty, Lolita was awarded Winner's Bitch and Best of Winners by Judge Iva Kimmleman (Merci Isle) and Best in Sweepstakes by Judge Linda Garwacki (Bitterblue).
- Lolita was bred to the lovely English import, Can. CH Tinstone Granite Quoit, and produced a high quality litter, including her daughter, Can CH Clearhounds Oleander.
- Lolita is clear of the Myostatin Deficiency mutation (N/N) by default.
|Pedigree of Clearhounds Lolita|
Wheatland Cab Calloway
Wheatland Mystery Girl
Wheatland Frankie Sue
WR's Crystal Summer Energy
Dumbriton Canny Scotsman
Fawnbree Special Brew at Dumbriton
Birkonbrae Everlastin' Love
Clearhounds Sweet Adam
|This pedigree was generated by thewhippetarchives.net|
Back to Top
Click on a thumbnail below to view enlarged page.|
Navigate through the pages using and arrows. Use to exit.